Sunday, November 18, 2007

Last week, I received a call from Corey that they would be sending him to the pen. Devastating news....just don't know what to expect when he arrives. Today, received a letter from Corey. Reading it really got to me. He said he's extremely hungry. Said he slept the first day off but couldn't do it the second day. When he was here, I always made sure he had money on his books so he wouldn't be hungry. He's 19 yrs old...growing...and has always eaten alot. Thought about the people who accused him. Praying to God to help me forgive them. They are comfortable and snug..no worries...while we pray for Corey's safety everyday. I feel as if they did know what they were doing. I feel as if they did know they had the wrong person. But noone cared...noone really cared. I try not to allow all of this to get to me. Pregnant with with twins...and have to stay as stress free as possible. The only hope that I hold onto is that God will prevail....because the justice system didn't. BUT Corey's attitude is still awesome. He's still determined to take advantage of his time. Still wants to pursue a career as an architect. I'm believing that he will be successful. Regardless of the circumstances. If anyone would like to write the address is:Corey Wayne Jackson/ 213698 --- Roederer Correctional Complex --- P.O. Box 69 --- LaGrange, KY 40031. Also if anyone would like to send money, it has to be a money order from the US Postal office, made out to him with his number behind his name (213698). Also, under his name, it must say "Inmate's Account". Nothing else can be in the envelope with the money order. Just the money order alone. Thanks to everyone for your support.

1 comment:

LadyJ2010 said...

This is to Shawna:

I remember when I was little and my daddy (Jerry) would cut Dominique and Corey's hair. And how when they was little, I think it was Corey and he would eat like a savage beast. HAHA. My mama used always get on him about how he would eat. I miss those days. And I miss Corey and Dominique. I know its been a long time but they was like brothers to me. All of us in that apartment with TR. Everyday I sit back and think about if life would be different if all of us still lived out west. I go and look at Corey's old myspace from time to time just to look at him and ask God why? But who are we to question him. Although I know he is working out something. All in all I am praying for you all!
-Jerrecia