Thursday, December 11, 2008

End of January

Hello All,

Sorry for the delay in updates. Some of you have been writing to
follow-up on Corey's appeal. We ask that you still continue to pray
for Corey and his family.

The lawyer's office informed us that the courts have until the end of
January, first of February to make a ruling on Corey's case. It is our
hope and prayers that all charges be dropped and Corey be freed, or at
the very least give him another day in court.

Again, we ask for prayers for Corey. He's been thankful for the
response thus far and extends his thanks to those who have taken the
time to care.

2 comments:

tj4shee said...

Hi, I read the story today (again) in the newspaper....

I just don't understand this - I keep wondering if just maybe I don't have all the facts.... but each time I read the story, I always have the same opinion..... if all the facts are there in print, Corey should be considered innocent.

I just don't know what to think...... it scares the hell out of me that this can happen in todays world ! What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty ????? or doesn't that pertain when someone is black (or middle eastern these days).

My prayers will be said for you, your family and Corey..... and all of the people who were so quick to judge and put Corey in this predicament - for what seems to be due simply because of his race.

Robin Sallie said...

What is happening? I have never seen a story about where Corey is now.